Follow Dashboard
Tokens?


TITLE; Sweet 21 ;)
Tuesday, 25 February 2014 | 03:34 | 0 comments
17.02.1993.
A day I and Mary was born.
A day to remember 
how painful this is for Mama to given birth to us.
Its not 1 person but 2! 
♥ A fraternal twins ♥

This year. ★
Its quite different.
I have to celebrate at UTHM.
New sem started with I'm aging. haha :D 
Alhamdullilah.


Credits : Ainur ♥

Birthday. 
A most memorable and important event for myself. 
I do love events and presents.
Most important was CAKES or DESSERTS! 

I receive a lots of wishes.
Thanx guys :) 
Most importantly, 
Thank you Allah 
for given me a chance to still breathing in this earth.

This cards.
The wishes are sweet like honey. hihi ★★★



Thank you Shiera , Dila and YOU and you for given me presents
I do like it. 
No! I ♥ it.



Dad and Yusof visit me and buying me cakes. 
Thank you very much.
Now the its really feels like birthday.
:) 

A late birthday celebration.
20.02.2014
Finally we've met.
Time to celebrate! Woohoo.

#FiskeSteakhouse



My favourite ♥  food was ?


Its was yummyh.
The set was included with
 Jacket Potato and Spagetti Carbonara
Please try it . It was DAEBAK.

Finally.
I'm a happy 21 years old girl.
I have a great family and friends.
I have no regrets.
E.N.D.

P/S : Comment In ChatBox :) 








Old things | New things