Follow Dashboard
Tokens?


TITLE; February ♥
Tuesday, 17 February 2015 | 23:31 | 0 comments
Yay! I'm 22 :)
Its absolutely great ★★★
Just like Taylor Swift song. Twenty - two ~~
I've a been doing a great thinking these few days
The perks of being 22 maybe. Haha :D
Sometimes , I feel like I should be a writer someday.
I wish but I never wanted to be lecturer or an educator.



Lets basically see how my life goes so far

1. I am a girl with a twins and basically become the 1st sister in the house with 3 minutes different.
     Oddly , Mariyam is more qualified to become the 1st. She more 'matured'.
2. I have a great family. I'm more like daddy daughter .
3. I'm not even pretty but I dont know why is people instinct to 'kacau' me. I wish they wont , but the      
    handsome guys still attract me. Haha
4. I wish I can be taller which I can't . So perhaps find my ♥ which is tall like my dad .
5. I really difficult to become just anyone friend. I'm a picky type. 
    Alhamdullilah, eventhough I'm like this, its the only way I can get true friends. 
6. I fall in ♥ with my 1st Crush  which I never able to forget. Hello. No ones can. 
    He basically have all the criteria I ♥ . 
           ★ Tall
           ★ Mix
           ★ Romantic
           ★ Trying to do something special without asking me
           ★ He order food for me without asking me ( He basically impressed me though)
          ★ Morning Call ( I miss it ;( badly )
          ★ He always there when I need him. ( No need to tell him to come . Woohoo )
          ★ Confidence to call someone his girl. Hahah

He also have the criteria I hate
         ★  He has mustache though -__- (He do shave for me sometimes)
         ★  To kind to girls
         ★  Hot tempered
         ★ Too confident
        ★ Not knowing his mistakes. I annoyed me much



Its hard to found someone like him but Insyaallah, Allah have prepare us a great Jodoh for both of us right. TIME. Only patient people will found their best. 

People said, no ones is perfect right. I am not perfect. but its not wrong to dream. Its not wrong to wait and finding the  Dream and keep dreaming. That is basically me :)

We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutely satisfying weirdness- and call it love- true love.
                                          —  Robert Fulghum

Lastly, 

   

 



Old things | New things